It's a funny ad with using panda what a cute image to introduce the product. The most attractive part is the music when panda appears. By using humorous image to make deep expression, custom would be able to memorize this better than others.
This ad is very cute. I love the way the panda reacted when people said "No to Panda". The image of panda to sell the product is kind a effective. -Siti Hajar and Sage Bailey-
I had seen this ad several times and I still like it when watching it this time. It is a good ad and this ad shows that never say no to panda. They did it perfectly with the background music and the panda face to give a pity look to the customers
Comment: These ads are hillarious! Thesis: Never say no to Panda or bad things will happen. Execution: When people turn down the Panda products, a cute panda appears and becomes violent. It works because the animal is not known to be violent and overbearing. So when you first see the commercial, you don't expect the cute animal to go "mafia" on the person that refuses the product!
These commercials portray the idea that you should not say no to Panda, or bad things will occur. The commercial gets it's point across by portraying a very cute looking panda, who appears sad anytime somebody refuses to use some of the butter. This anger and violence we see from the Panda is contradicting to what we normally think a Panda to be like, which helps the commercial stand out and really become memorable to me.
These ads are pretty funny! They are pretty clear with their point, Don't say no to panda or bad things might happen. With their product being Panda, they are saying consumers should buy the product...or else!
I have never seen this advertisement before, but I found it highly entertaining! I thought it was funny how someone would casually say "no" to panda... then quickly rethink their decision when the Panda showed up. The ad gets their point across in a very obvious manner, that you must by panda or else something bad will happen (like a Panda showing up in your hospital room)
This ad is very cute. I love the way the panda reacted when people said "No to Panda". The image of panda to sell the product is kind a effective.
回复删除-Siti Hajar and Sage Bailey-
I had never seen these ads before, very funny! I love the long silent look before the panda turns tough guy.
回复删除'Never say no to Panda' I cannot explain more than that one sentence. It impressed me because of panda's cute face and violent action.
回复删除此评论已被作者删除。
回复删除I had seen this ad several times and I still like it when watching it this time. It is a good ad and this ad shows that never say no to panda. They did it perfectly with the background music and the panda face to give a pity look to the customers
回复删除此评论已被作者删除。
回复删除Comment: These ads are hillarious! Thesis: Never say no to Panda or bad things will happen. Execution: When people turn down the Panda products, a cute panda appears and becomes violent. It works because the animal is not known to be violent and overbearing. So when you first see the commercial, you don't expect the cute animal to go "mafia" on the person that refuses the product!
删除These commercials portray the idea that you should not say no to Panda, or bad things will occur. The commercial gets it's point across by portraying a very cute looking panda, who appears sad anytime somebody refuses to use some of the butter. This anger and violence we see from the Panda is contradicting to what we normally think a Panda to be like, which helps the commercial stand out and really become memorable to me.
回复删除These ads are pretty funny! They are pretty clear with their point, Don't say no to panda or bad things might happen. With their product being Panda, they are saying consumers should buy the product...or else!
回复删除I have never seen this advertisement before, but I found it highly entertaining! I thought it was funny how someone would casually say "no" to panda... then quickly rethink their decision when the Panda showed up. The ad gets their point across in a very obvious manner, that you must by panda or else something bad will happen (like a Panda showing up in your hospital room)
回复删除